Established in 2012, Titan Heavy Lift’s General Manager Jake French and his team have more than 50 years’ combined experience across all aspects of crane operation and hire. This makes Titan one of the most experienced crane hire companies Perth has to offer.
With depots in South Guildford and Welshpool stocked with modern and well-maintained Liebherr and Franna cranes, we have built an enviable reputation for tailoring solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Our skill set ranges from heavy lifts of up to 500 tonnes to jacking and skating, commercial fit-outs, site inspections, transport, and rigger and dogman hire. No job is too big, too small or too complex.
The Titan team is trained and qualified to best industry practice and our equipment meets Australian safety standards and regular Verification of Competency (VOC) audits.
Our mantra is to deliver the best possible service, putting safety and effectiveness first. As a young company we have successfully captured traditional lifting techniques and adopted a modern approach, utilising software programs such as AutoCAD to successfully plan outcomes.
We won’t rush into a job. Rather, we will take time to meet and fully understand our customer’s needs before devising the ideal lifting solution.
Titan’s operational and safety standards exceed those mandated by the Australian crane industry. We are fully insured through Lloyd’s of London, to levels much higher than mandated, to ensure peace of mind for our customers.
Titan thrives on our customers’ satisfaction.
The Titan Way:
- Total focus on safety of our staff and customers;
- Innovative solutions to meet customers’ need, using AutoCAD and other planning tools to create the best and most cost effective solution;
- Twenty-four hours, seven days a week service;
- Always think outside the box;
- No job too big, too small or too complex.
Our capabilities have seen us complete jobs as varied as:
- Working on the assembly of heavy earthmoving equipment for the iron ore industry
- Assisting in the maintenance and repairs of mining industry processing plants
- Erecting cranes for some of the biggest and most prominent civil construction sites in Perth
- Attending vehicle rollovers